Due to the ongoing coronavirus/COVID-19 emergency, mission trips will be rescheduled for later this year. Please give Amy a call at 928-699-8138 for more details.
FaithWorks was formed to unite the Christian community of Arizona and throughout the US in mission. FaithWorks provides significant opportunities for education, information, and practical mission experiences locally, nationally, and internationally.
As of May 2020, cooperating churches and businesses have sent 3706 short-term missionaries to 218 different local, national, and international destinations including Alaska, Mexico, Russia, and Tanzania. FaithWorks has contributed over $1.9 million dollars in materials, medicine, labor, and services. We are able to accomplish this through the commitment of our membership and a clear understanding of our goals and values.
- To create partnerships among Christian ministries and individuals which give volunteers hands-on involvement in ministry, increase partners’ understanding of one another, and educate partners about other areas of the nation and world.
- To improve or expand the physical facilities needed for a Christian ministry to accomplish its mission, or to help Christian ministries in construction projects related to their mission.
- To provide medical services in underserved areas.
- To provide opportunities to teach children about the saving love of Jesus Christ.
Our Core Values:
The following are the ten essentials for effectively working together with others in Christian ministry which glorifies God, proclaims Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and takes seriously the fulfilling of the Great Commission in Matthew 28:19-20.
- Jesus Christ is the center of our worship and living. (Matt 22:37)
- Honesty and integrity are essential to ministry. (Col 1:10)
- Respect for different cultures is indispensable. (1 Thess 2:8)
- Individual dignity is affirmed. (1 Cor 12:27)
- Servant leadership is our standard. (John 13:15)
- The Bible is the only inspired, authoritative written Word of God and its truth is foundational to all ministry. (2 Tim 3:16-17)
- Local churches are our focus. (Eph 4:11-12)
- Innovation and teamwork are encouraged. (John 17:23)
- Keeping people growing is a high priority. (Eph 4:15-16)
- Evangelism is central to all we do. (Acts 18)