These are mission trips designed to assist needy mission sites with expertise, labor and in some cases materials. Persons with talent and ability in existing building fix-up or new construction are needed. Although licensed professionals in all trades are particularly valuable, any able person is welcome to participate.
Generally, the following criteria are what we follow:
- Team size, 10-12 persons, first-come, first-serve.
- Persons must be healthy enough for the work.
- Adults and youth are welcome, men and women both needed.
- Children are permitted on selected trips – must be accompanied by an adult family member.
- Specific tools required on some jobs.
- Lodging varies with sites on overnight trips.
- Special one-day trips, locally.
- Special accommodations for diet and physical needs.
- Cost varies with trip length and location.