FaithWorks Mission Statement
To unite the Christian community in mission ministry, through providing opportunities for education, information, and practical mission experiences locally, nationally, and internationally. FaithWorks sends out mission teams with three areas of focus: construction/maintenance, children’s ministry, and medical ministry.
In June, 2000 Flagstaff Area Christians In Mission was the vision of a local group of pastors and church leaders, born out of much prayer. Their desire was to see the Church respond to the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20) across denominational lines. In September 2004 the group changed its name to FaithWorks to better represent the variety of member churches and our theological purpose.
Benefits of Serving with FaithWorks
There are many benefits to serving with FaithWorks volunteers, church partners, and the many people we serve.
- You will demonstrate to other Christians (and unbelievers as well) that the true church is “one Body” (Ephesians 4:4).
- Our goals are to build the faith of the missioners, encourage others’ faith, and do great things in our community.
- You will get to know and appreciate other Christian believers of all denominations who are also committed to missions.
- If you can join a mission with an open heart, you will receive much more than you give.
- You will be fulfilling the Great Commission (Matthew 28:16-20) by utilizing another avenue of mission outreach into the world, making a Christian difference.
If you would you like more information about FaithWorks and the benefits of Membership, please contact us.
How can I support FaithWorks?
There are many ways to support the work of FaithWorks. If you’d like to help, please consider:
- Becoming a prayer partner.
- Serving on a mission trip.
- Becoming a member of the funding crew by making a one-time or recurring personal donation to support the general fund.
- Contributing to the Endowment Fund to permanently support the work of FaithWorks.
- Considering an estate gift, memorial gift, or gift in honor of a loved one.
- Donating to mission trips and programs in Arizona, Mexico, Alaska, or Africa.
- Volunteering your time to assist with office work or trip planning.
- Donating medical supplies or other items needed for mission trips.
- Donating household items or furniture for the annual Barn Sale Fundraiser. Funds raised at the sale support our ministry partners.
- Shopping the Barn Sale.
Please contact our office at 928-774-0504 for more information on donations.